Delivering quality products should not be left to chance.
While localization and translation processes answer the question “is it right for this locale?” testing answers a more fundamental question, “does it work as it should?”
Creating confidence among the consumers of your products and services is the ultimate goal of testing. That means the linguistic accuracy, cultural appropriateness, and technical specifications of the target markets are met to create verifiable and predictable results in real-world, everyday usage.
Ccaps provides testing services to ensure that your investment in globalization, internationalization, translation, and localization provides the right outcome for your users. Backed by translators, engineers, subject matter experts, and seasoned testers, this is a true globalization effort—capable of meeting your needs across computing platforms, operating systems, hardware configurations, mobile environments, and wireless networks regardless of models of scale.
As a Ccaps client, you will benefit from:
- Test Planning to prepare your products and services for internationalization, to assess your current testing infrastructure, and to evaluate the industry- and locale-specific solutions that would meet your company’s needs.
- Customized Testing Solutions that provide well-integrated and well-designed test cases for long-term use in your service and product development cycles and ensure consistent, measurable results.
- Industry-Standard Testing Models:
- Linguistic Testing with native-speaking translators in the target markets
- Functional Testing on localized, configured test beds in special test centers
- Regression Testing to re-test updated and corrected content
From concept to implementation, testing is just one way that Ccaps helps launch its clients into fast-paced and dynamic global markets. Contact us to learn more about how our testing services can bring success to your company.