Warning: The deadlines in your calendar are closer than they appear.
We at Ccaps believe that the right project manager for your job is committed to bringing the right industry tools and resources to bear on the distinct needs of your projects. Our project managers work closely with your internal teams to understand your company’s style guides, your industry’s terminology, your company’s workflow and processes, and the budgets and delivery expectations driving your work.
To deliver quality on time and on budget, Ccaps project managers undertake:
- Collaborative Project Planning to determine with the client the precise quality, time, and budgetary expectations that will guide the campaign from concept to production onto testing and delivery.
- HR Assignment of in-house native-speaking teams, supporting vendors, and industry and subject matter experts.
- Kick-Off Meetings between Ccaps and client personnel to give the final go-ahead to project schedules, milestone deliveries, communication platforms, and more.
- Status Reporting throughout the production phase on schedules, reached targets, QA and testing outcomes.
- Change & Risk Management to maintain the integrity of the agreed upon project and create flexible systems that can be readily adapted to client requests, budget changes, staffing, and more.
- Secure Delivery of all project files in the expected file formats.
- Post-Mortem Evaluation to document project outcomes and identify areas for efficiency improvements.
Offshore Project Management
If you cannot justify the increase of overhead to your stakeholders and yet need to support your localization effort with skilled and knowledgeable human resources at a fraction of the standard cost in the U.S. and Europe, Ccaps has the right answer for you.
Our team of offshore project managers will work on a part-time or full-time contract to help your globalization team reap the benefits of a reliable, outsourced service that is completely independent from our language service department. We provide confidentiality, professionalism, and industry expertise customized to your needs and those of your company.
Across multiple time zones and with diverse teams, our project managers plan, manage, and deliver value to Ccaps clients in 15 language pairs. Are you ready to complete your next initiative successfully?