We can tell your story like we live there… because we do.
The demands of mobile markets are exploding, and so is the need for localized multimedia content.
Whether you are delivering on long-term e-learning initiatives or creating YouTube videos for short-run marketing campaigns, you will want to ensure that your company’s presentation is ready for an international audience.
Ccaps provides comprehensive multimedia services that match the best practices of the localization industry, the great expectations of global industry leaders, and the speed of dynamic markets. Our staff works closely with documentation, marketing, and software teams to localize multimedia products that generate the right response among consumers and business partners alike.
Critical to the success of this work is the Ccaps commitment to selecting only native-speaking voice talents and translators that answer the needs of the target locale and the project per se.
Choose Ccaps to work with you on:
- Content localization for audio-visual products, telecommunications, and online web services.
- Recordings for voice-overs, soundtracks, and sound effects to be used in presentations, eLearning, and marketing videos.
- Conversion of previously recorded content into new audio standards for online, CD, and DVD distribution channels.
- Script transcription and translation for animation and video.
- Synchronization, engineering, and testing for a variety of platforms, file formats, and tools such as Adobe Flash, Captivate, Presenter and Premiere; Articulate Storyline; TechSmith Camtasia Studio; Steinberg Cubase, and more.
Whatever your need, let us show you how translated, localized, and culturally adapted multimedia can create a win for your business worldwide.